Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's Get Cozi

To help me live a proactive life, I have found yet another friend :-) Fly Lady told me about an online family planner called Cozi that I now use everyday! It can be shared with the whole family although I am currently the only user. I mainly use it for the To-Do Lists you can create--I am an avid list maker. I have lists for the family schedule, kids school, Fly Lady zone cleaning lists, and of course the daily to-dos.

There is also a place to plan meals, keep shopping lists, calendar and journal. I love the shopping lists because I can have a list for each store I frequent. I have one for Costco, Walmart, etc. and when I run out of something I need from that particular store, I simply add it to my list.

The real genius for me is the smart phone app. It really has saved my bacon with everything that I have going on with homeschooling, our commonwealth school, cleaning on the FLY and all the kids' activities. I can also take it to the store with shopping lists and not forget everything I need. The phone app has yet to include the meal planning, but they are working on that.

The only thing I need to work on is looking at it later in the day. I seem to get my day rolling just fine, but then it must really get rolling because I forget to stop and check back. Occasionally I leave important items undone. Too bad there's not an app to teach me self-discipline ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment