Monday, May 18, 2009

Cleaning Can Be FUN!

We just returned from a much too short vacation. I'm back at the spring cleaning (in case you haven't guessed that's what we're working on)! If you don't already have a perfect system to keep your kitchen floor clean, here's one that my super tidy friend Linda M. shared with me when I followed her around her immaculate house. She uses the Cordless Swivel Sweeper - As Seen on TV and you could EAT off of her floor...only she wouldn't let you ; )
The Swivel Sweeper is a replacement for a broom (not for a vacuum). It is fun and easy to use! Linda uses it as soon as she sees a mess on her floor. Remember think "It's a snap!" After her demonstration, I went the Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought it for $32 using their 20% coupon. I have debated whether or not to post this since I was just reading the negative reviews on Amazon.com. However, when my children voluntarily clean the floor without even dropping a hint that it needs to be done...I whole-heartily endorse the product! All I have to do is inconspicuously leave the Swivel Sweeper out and guaranteed at least one of my five (yes even the one-year old uses it!) will turn it on and start sweeping without a word from Mom. Good-bye nagging, hello clean floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment